Sunday, August 18, 2013

God Will Use You 8-18-13

We have been doing this little Blog thing for right at six months now, and I'm not bragging when I say that this week's message by my Dad (This is Bill, I load the messages up and write the posts...) Pastor John W. Ekhardt is one of the best that we've presented.

I not writing this to guilt more people into listening or to brag on my Dad's abilities, because the message comes from inspiration of the Holy Spirit.  I am writing this to voice my opinion, and my opinion is that this week's message is great.  Praise the Lord.

This Week's message is entitled "God Will Use You"

If you want to download it, you can do so from right here.

Or, Please feel free to download it from right here on our blog.


Thanks for listening,  please feel free to leave us some feedback or to share us Facebook, Twitter, or Friendface.

No comments:

Post a Comment